After you have scheduled your initial examination you will receive three important emails.
- "Welcome" email from Dr. McNally containing information about our intake process and what to expect before your first visit.
- A link to setup your profile in the Tebra (formerly Kareo) Patient Portal by confirming your identity and creating a password.
- Once your account is setup you can access the Patient Portal at any time by visiting here.
- A link to fill out New Patient Intake and Health History Questions. This information is required for your first visit. We ask that you take the time to thoroughly answer all questions and complete each section.
Due to the complexity of most of our patient’s cases, it is necessary that Dr. McNally have time to review all information related to your symptoms and health history before your exam.
In order to be seen for your New Patient Examination we require that all Intake information be complete and submitted 15 days before your scheduled time.
Once you’re an established patient, use the Patient Portal to:
- Confirm or modify future appointments
- Update the doctor with any changes to your medical information or health history
- Access pertinent personal clinical information
- Access information related to your personal clinical presentation that the doctor feels is important for your care
- Communicate with office staff
- Communicate privately with the doctor
Tebra (formerly Kareo) Patient Portal is integrated with MCN’s Electronic Health Records System and allows seamless communication and continuity of care between MCN’s staff and our patients.
There are several inns/hotels, all located just moments from our office, that offer discounts for those traveling to, and staying in, the Brunswick area for medical treatment. This information will gladly be provided to any patient who may require it.