After you have scheduled your initial examination we will send a single-use Invitation and link to setup your personal Kareo profile by confirming your identity and creating a password.
Once your account is setup you can access your Kareo profile at any time by visiting here.
For those patients with Apple devices an Kareo app is available for even easier access to your Electronic Medical Records.
All Intake Questions required for your first visit will need to be completed via the portal by confirming and checking-in for your first visit.
Due to the complexity of most of our patient’s cases, it is necessary that Dr. McNally have time to thoroughly review all information related to your symptoms and health history before your exam. In order to be seen for your New Patient Examination we require that all Intake information be complete and submitted no later than 48 hours before your scheduled time.
Once you’re an established patient, use the Patient Portal to:
- Confirm or modify future appointments
- Update the doctor with any changes to your medical information or health history
- Access pertinent personal clinical information
- Access information related to your personal clinical presentation that the doctor feels is important for your care
- Communicate with office staff
- Communicate privately with the doctor
Kareo Patient Portal is integrated with MCN’s Electronic Health Records System and allows seamless communication and continuity of care between MCN’s staff and our patients.
There are several inns/hotels, all located just moments from our office, that offer discounts for those traveling to, and staying in, the Brunswick area for medical treatment. This information will gladly be provided to any patient who may require it.